Real Estate

New Jersey Municipal Court, Criminal and Traffic Offense Lawyer

     New Jersey municipalities prosecute a variety of traffic and other non-indictable offenses in municipal court. Whether the offense involves a minor traffic ticket, drunk driving or drug possession, we can protect your rights and help you obtain the best result possible. Our firm has extensive experience in municipal courts and we are fully familiar the Court procedures.

We provide effective representation in all municipal court matters including:

Traffic Tickets

Reckless and Careless Driving

Driving Under the Influence -DWI

License Suspension and Revocation

Disorderly Conduct and Disorderly Persons

Drug Possession

Non-indictable Offenses

Municipal Ordinance Violations

Parking Tickets

Driving Without Insurance, License, Registration or Inspection

    With offices conveniently located in Nutley, New Jersey, we are accessible to courts throughout Northern and Central New Jersey.

Criminal Defense and Trial Practice

    Investigation and defense of criminal matters in municipal, state and federal courts. Representation at arraignment, probable cause, detention review, and bail hearings. Selection and retention of expert witnesses, participation in plea negotiation and pretrial intervention hearings.

Felonies and Misdeminors

Bail Hearings

Pre-Trial Intervention Applications

Conditional Discharge Applications


Juvenile Offenses

   Juvenile cases resulting in convictions could have wide-ranging effects such as probation and even incarceration. Our firm recognizes that that juvenile matters are a difficult and trying time for parents and children. Through aggressive negotiation, these matters are often resolved with the prosecutor's office prior to trial. Our office thoroughly investigates all defenses as expeditiously as possible.

Main Office
640 Franklin Ave
Nutley, New Jersey

(973) 235-9400


Send Email

Copyright AJN Law Offices. All rights reserved.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult a New Jersey attorney or lawyer for individual advice regarding your own situation.