New Jersey Condominium and Homeowner Association Lawyer
Our firm is experienced in representing New Jersey condominium
and homeowner associations and management companies
in a wide variety of legal matters. We
advise directors and managers on business and management
issues, vendor and contractor concerns, covenant
enforcement, bylaw and/or rules violations, delinquent
assessment collections, and foreclosures.
Condominium and homeowner associations are small businesses
made up of individual owners with both property rights
and community obligations. The Law Offices of Andrew J. Naideck, LLC
works to protect rights and enforce obligations of both
owners and communities in accordance with local laws,
regulations, and community concerns.
Our firm routinely provides the following services:
· Resolving problems involving common expense assessments or maintenance issues, including building
maintenance and landscaping.
· Collection of unpaid maintenance fees
· Offering legal advice during annual meetings or Board of Director meetings
· Preparing and enforcing Association Bylaws and governing documents
· Representing associations in contract preparation and negotiation with outside vendors, such as
those involving Capital Improvements and maintenance
· Complying with applicable Federal laws, such as the Telecommunications Act of 1996, the Fair Housing
laws, the Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995,
and the Employment Discrimination Laws, as well as
similar state and local statutes and ordinances.
· Assisting the Board of Directors on fiscal
matters, such as budgeting, levying special
and establishing reserves.
· Identifying repairs requiring board action and those requiring unit owner approval. Distinguishing
common area repairs and those which are the responsibility of unit owners.
· Reviewing loan documents and structuring
commercial lines of credit.
Contact the Law Office of Andrew J. Naideck, LLC, today
to discuss your legal concerns regarding your
condominium and homeowners' association.